Step 1: Measure your spaceThe first step to designing your amazing Cronin Alfresco kitchen is to measure the space that you have available for your cabinets.
- Simply measure the distance you wish to install your cabinets in and using our simple cut and paste planning sheet you can begin to choose the cabinets and layout that best suits your space and budget.
- Your area can be as small or as large as the area available and your imagination. To help with designing your layout, please download our planning grid. [DOWNLOAD THE PLANNING SHEET HERE]
Then simply follow the steps below to receive your Cronin Alfresco Cabinet. Our products are not flat packed!
They arrive to you as separate assembled units, you simply screw in the legs and join the cabinets together so that you will be barbecuing with friends and family in no time.Step 2: Choose your Cronin Cabinets
The beauty of Cronin is ultimate flexibility for your space. Once you have your measurements, you can begin to plan for your dream outdoor kitchen
and start your cabinet selections.
Think about how you would use your outdoor kitchen and your ideal configuration.
- Choose left or right opening doors for each of your cabinets.
- Tip: If your cabinet is on the left hand side of your BBQ, you will find it easier to access with a left hand opening door. If it is on the right, then a right hand opening door may be best.
- To help with designing your layout, please download our planning grid. [DOWNLOAD THE PLANNING SHEET HERE]
- The best place for food preparation is the space between the BBQ and sink.
- Make space so you can take hot pans off the cooktop and put them onto the bench space.
- Placing a sink by a wall or at the end of the cabinets limits available workspace.
- You may need to order a side panel for the ends of your alfresco kitchen if there are exposed ends
Step 3: Select your Euro Appliances
Enjoy the quality and luxury of premium Euro appliances with your Cronin outdoor kitchen.
- The Cronin range of Euro Appliances are backed by a 2-Year warranty for ultimate peace of mind, so you can rest assured that you are choosing a product built to last.
- Choose left or right opening door for your beverage cooler.
- Choose from a wok cooktop, 4 burner or 6 burner BBQ and beverage fridge for the ultimate entertaining combo.
- All Euro Appliances are covered by a two-year full parts and labour warranty.
- We recommend a Euro Alfresco Cleaning Pack to maintain the finish of your Cronin Alfresco kitchen.
Step 4: Confirm your delivery option
- Enjoy FREE delivery anywhere in Adelaide metro OR select pick-up if you’d prefer to pick up from our Mile End factory.
- Freight outside of Adelaide metro will be calculated at check-out depending on your delivery address.